The programme booklet for the 260th annual Govan Fair is now out, with 72 pages of features and info. It’s really top quality and the team at Fablevision Studios have done a fantastic job producing it for us.
You can collect copies of the programme at the following locations and more:
- Brechin’s Bar, 803 Govan Road
- Elder Park Library, Langlands Road
- Fairfield, 1048 Govan Road
- Fairfield Working Mens’ Club, 211 Crossload Road
- Govan Arms pub, 907 Govan Road
- Govan Credit Union
- Govan Cross Shopping Centre
- Govan and Linthouse Church
- Govan Workspace, Harmony Row
- St Anthony’s Church
- Sunny Govan Radio, Govan Road
- Pearce Institute, Govan Road
- Dot’s Spot, 209 Langlands Road
- Macmillan Cafe (inside the Pearce Institute)
- The Amethest pub, 1209 Govan Road
Don’t forget there is a number on the back of the programme that will be entered into a prize draw with several prizes up for grabs.
With the weather forecast looking good for the Govan Fair is expected to be a great weekend!